Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year in review




A lot of things happened during 2009. My crit group just brought out our resolutions for this year and I was surprised to see that I had been reasonably successful with what I'd set out to do in the year... which was finish Haven and get it ready to start submitting to agents.

This year has been very eventful. I started this blog, got myself a Facebook account and finished a novel. Here's a run down of the year:

No of books finished: 1
No of books started: 1 (don't even go there, figured it had a better story in my head)
No of revisions done: Probably 3-4 (I've been a busy bee)
No of books read: Approx. 50
No of books started: 5 (I'm gonna get around to reading them eventually)
Still to read: 5 (that's just the ones I've got, not including ones started)
Fave book of the year: Hunger games
Reading at moment: Uglies

So how has everyone elses year's been? Did you accomplish everything you set out to do this year?

1 comments:

Kerri Cuev said...

Happy New Year to you Cheree!

I finished 2 stories, working through 1 revision, a half started query, started a new blog, and lost count of books that have been read. It was a good year :)

Cheers!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva