Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Been a long day...

What does 22 hours of travel on a train/coach and 2 long days have in common? Only 2 hours sleep and a very numb butt.

I've spent the past 2 days travelling home (which makes it incredibly long day since I've lost an hour due to daylight savings). I promised to help my sister with her HSC preparations (they are a month long extensive examinations for year 12, at the end she will have a number that ranks her for university - out of 100).

It's rather hard to sleep on the train so I haven't had that much sleep, but I did get a lot done (unfortunately not with my writing which I could only stare at). I did read 1/2 a novel and nearly finished Hunger Games - the audio book version... it's best to listen when there's no light source.

Oh well, I'm going to try and get a lot of sleep so that I'm not tired and I can help her with her exam preps and also try and write some more since I've been neglecting it lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva