Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm Back :D YAY!!!

Okay, a lot has been happening around here lately and I've had to take a little bit of time away from blogging (even writing, which I really need to get back to). Due to some health issues I wasn't able to keep up with my real life commitments so I took a step back and a real breather, but now I can smile and say that I'm back :D

I'll be blogging at a more regular routine and you'll be seeing me around the blogosphere more. I can't wait to get back into the full swing of things :D

So, what have you all been up to while I've been away?

3 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

Welcome back! That really sucks about your health issues, but glad to hear you're feeling better now!

Baiba said...

Welcome back! I hope you are feeling a lot better :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Welcome back and just ease yourself in.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva