Monday, October 14, 2013

Push return for new life!

My life has been hectic lately, but now it has finally settle down. Due to some personal and health reasons I've been forced to leave my job and make me reconsider what I'm going to be doing with my life.

I've already set some things in motion, mainly looking to get back into university next year, but until then - especially since I have been told it would be best not to look for a job until the end of the year - I really need to keep myself busy, and that's exactly what I'm planning to do.

Besides finishing an editing course I started last year, I've also started a very intensive photography course in the hopes of being able to venture into the world of commercial photography.

But, don't worry, besides my photography I'm also planning to complete more of my novels - especially since I wasn't able to do much writing throughout the year with my work and health issues to contend with.

I have plenty of novels in mind to write, with the motivation of NanoWriMo just around the corner to kick off the anticipation as well (stay tuned to learn more about the experimental novel I'm going to be attempting during the month of November).

That's all my update for now. I'll be more active and around to let you all know what's happening around my blog and website.

3 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

I hope you are okay! But it sounds like your issues aren't stopping you from doing what you love ... which is great to hear. xx

Angela Brown said...

I hope things continue to improve in regards to the personal and health matters and I hope the time you have is spent doing what you love, whatever it may be. Enjoy this chance to Push Return for your new life start :-)

Heather R. Holden said...

Eek, sorry to hear you had to make a huge life change like this. I can't imagine how difficult that must be. Good luck figuring everything out and getting into a new routine!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva